Reward Yourself


So, honestly I don’t know if this gonna works to everybody because this is my personal thing that I do to myself and also this is very helpful when I feel down and I can break it down, so it means I deserve a gift. Here I don’t hope to someone who will give a gift to me, I will go to somewhere that I want or buy something that I want. On the other hand if I completely accomplish my goals and have been discipline and being nice I will do this too. Yes rewarding myself. Nothing wrong to be proud of yourself and reward yourself.

Back to discipline, it teaches you how to keep on your goals so everything you sacrifice for in the end you deserve a gift. If you keep focusing on your goals it means you have a ton of motivation (everyday may be) to reach your goals and also it means this way keeps you keep motivating because you know there’s something special in the end. I can say that rewarding yourself is the form of respect to yourself and this is so very important. You have to respect to yourself first and then people will look at you as a great personality. Why you have to respect to yourself? So many people will do everything to reach their goals like having sleepless night, hard work, scarifying etc. those are only several things you do, actually you have a lot of things you do and you regardless to yourself, may be even your health.


Also, you will practice how to believe in yourself. Just take a moment and think about who will accomplish your goals if it’s not you? And who will be very proud of you when you finally accomplish your goals? You.  So here, you put yourself as the number one. No one else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 spots where you can declutter from

Minimalist Fashion Style

Meaning of Minimalism Lifestyle