No Negativity on tattoos

design and pict by Canva
Some of societies have their own perspective on tattoos, some like it and some refuse it. If you are from those societies who refuse the existence of tattoos this is the right place to read because i'm going to tell you my story. I want to have a tattoo because the picture that I’m going to put on my body it means a lot for me. That pict is the depiction of my life. Sometimes i can’t tell anyone how I feel  beacuse it’s very privacy. But the way people reacted to my decision on having a tattoo was like this world would end.
so, the first oneI told that I wanted to have tattoo was my mother. The way I told how desire I was to have tattoo was just like a joking and my mother didin’t take it so serious but then after many times I told my mother how desire I was to have it, my mother noticed it that this was serious and also this was the same way I told my sister and she noticed it too. Then my mother just gave  an anger explanation that tattoo was a bad thing and tattoo was not suitable for me because I live in this society and many other explanation that I didn’t care about because it was just the way society give the limits for people how to live.
One day may father knew that how desire I was to have tattoo and his reaction was crazy I mean he was angry to hell. They didn’t know how was the meaning tattoo for me, this was the way I live. We live different ways even we have same religion, culture and values of life. I didn’t talk too much when my father gave me “an attack speech” over desire having tattoo because I knew that it would be useless because they didn’t want to hear my reasons and analyzed it or at least understand my condition.  So I just heard the every single hella word that my father gave to me.
So to make it short, i decided to canceled the plan that I had been thinking for over 7 years. So many reasons: family, society, religion. and because I live in the cage of this hella society. And if one day in the future will I have one? I’m sure that I will have one but I don’t know the day and time.  So for those people who want to have it, just go on the decision. I dont have it now but the way I think over tattoo is never change. I still love tattoo. I belive tattoo is art how feel and think about our suroundings and ou feeling. For some of you may think that tattoo is the symbol of brutality, it’s not because it’s the way people think about art and the meaning of life that they apply in tattoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 spots where you can declutter from

Minimalist Fashion Style

Meaning of Minimalism Lifestyle